Our prime mission in Preggies & Mommas is to empower women and childcare givers through health-related information.
Maternal and infant mortality rate in Sub-Saharan Africa can be markedly reduced through public enlightenment on safe motherhood practices as well as prompt interventions for physical and mental health issues arising in the childbearing years.
Thus our interest was spurred by the limited availability of physical health information available to women in some developing countries.
Specifically, our mission is to bridge the aforementioned gap through:
- Promoting healthy lifestyles and physical functioning by providing health education relevant to pregnancy, childbirth postpartum, childcare and beyond through our online and community support services.
- Availing women with opportunities to interact with one another on our online community platforms.
- Providing women’s health services across vast geographical areas.
- Undertaking personalised maternal fitness programs in the childbearing years.
- Inter-professional collaborations for improved healthcare delivery.
- Conducting relevant research with focus on women’s, men’s and infant health.
To be the highest promoter of Physical health across all stages of women’s reproductive life cycles.
To empower women and childcare givers through health-related information.
Client-centeredness: We put our clients first.
Commitment: We are strongly committed to offering the best services.
Outcome-oriented: We are driven by the quest for achieving effective outcomes.
Professionalism: we are rooted in deep professional and ethical practices.
Innovation: Through state of the art innovations, we adapt to changes in the healthcare systems.